Dr. Syed Shahzad Ali Najmi (Urdu: ڈاکٹر سیّد شہزاد علی نجمی) born
in 21st, May 1964 C.E. or 9th Muharram 1384 A.H. in a Sayyed, Hanafi (Urdu: سیّد، حنفی) & Urdu
Speaking Family in Karachi, Pakistan. He is a physician of Alternative Medicine as well as
he is a Pakistani Sufi Sheikh and the founder
& patriarch of the Khizria Order (Urdu: سلسلہ عالیہ خضریہ) of
Sufis, that founded by him in 2004 for the proper spiritual guidance to people. He has been engaged to the Islamic Sufism since his early age.
Dr. Syed Shahzad Ali Najmi is a name of spiritual personality he also has a strong background in metaphysics
and has been a successful spiritual healer &
hypnotherapist since 2001. He is founder, chief trainer & healer of
Najmi Healing Energy (Urdu: نجمی شفائی توانائی) System as well as he is
also an author of the book "Najmi Healing Energy" (Urdu) & a
brilliant researcher in the field of the Islamic
Spiritualism, Parapsychology & Metaphysics.
The book "Najmi Healing Energy" written by Dr. Syed Shahzad Ali Najmi in Urdu Language, this is the first Islamic book on this topic in The World. Najmi Healing Energy System believe in one God (Arabic: الله Allāh) and it related to the Islamic Sufism but anyone can learn to this without any discrimination of religion and it is for all mankind. Najmi Healing Energy is also a branch of Alternative Medicine as Reiki Healing Energy, Hypnosis & Medical Radiesthesia etc.
(1) Matriculation from Board of Secondary Education Karachi, Pakistan. (1982).
(2) Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education Karachi, Pakistan. (1986).
(3) D.H.M.S. (Diploma in Homoeopathic Medical System) from National Council for Homoeopathy Pakistan. (1997).
(4) D.Ac. (Diploma in Acupuncture ) from International College of Acupuncture. Karachi, Pakistan. (1995).
(5) D.M. (Diploma in Moxibustion) from International College of Acupuncture. Karachi, Pakistan. (1995).
(6) M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) in Alternative Medicine, from International University for Complementary Medicine. Colombo, Sri Lanka. ''Recognized by W.H.O'' (1998).
(8) F.C.W.I. (Fellow of the Commonwealth Institute) from United Kingdom. (1997).
(9) M.I.M.A. (Member International Magneto Therapy Association) Sri Lanka. (1995).
(10) Certificate of SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES / AIDS from AIDS PREVENTION AND CONTROL PROGRAMME Govt. of Sindh, Pakistan. (2002).